MTG Takes Over Full Ownership of Zoomin.TV


MTG has increased its ownership in Group from 51 percent to 100 percent, having acquired the remaining 49 percent of the company from Adversa Media Groep.

MTG is paying a cash consideration of 6.2 million euros ($7.3 million) for the shares and is also settling Adversa’s 11.3 million euros ($13.3 million) of shareholder loans to Zoomin.TV. Zoomin.TV is a global publisher of online video content targeting Generation Z viewers. Its global network of 3,500 freelance video journalists produces digital video content that generates around 3.2 billion views every month.

MTG originally acquired 51 percent of Zoomin.TV in July 2015 from Adversa and Evalue.

Jørgen Madsen Lindemann, MTG’s president and CEO, said: “Every day, Zoomin.TV delivers hundreds of videos from around the world that inspire Generation Z. These unique stories have made the company one of the world’s largest online video publishers, and now we will work more closely with Zoomin.TV to reach even more of the world’s most passionate audiences.”