Friday, May 25, 2018
Home / Top Stories / CME Joins European Media Alliance

CME Joins European Media Alliance

Central European Media Enterprises (CME) has become the tenth broadcaster to join the European Media Alliance, which was formed to identify investment opportunities in new digital businesses and to facilitate strategic partnerships among its members.



The content you are trying to access is only available to members.



About Kristin Brzoznowski

Kristin Brzoznowski is the executive editor of World Screen. She can be reached at kbrzoznowski@worldscreen.com.

ALSO READ

MTG Takes Over Full Ownership of Zoomin.TV

MTG has increased its ownership in Zoom.in Group from 51 percent to 100 percent, having acquired the remaining 49 percent of the company from Adversa Media Groep.