ASIAN SPIN: The format market across Asia continues to expand.
PLAY TIME: Spotlighting the vibrant demand for kids’ programming across the region.
GET REAL!: Factual content is one of Asia’s most in-demand genres.
REACH ASIAN BUYERS IN THE ATF EDITIONS OF WORLD SCREEN AND TV ASIA
With booming economies and a host of new platforms, Asia is presenting a wave of opportunities for content owners. Reach buyers in this region by advertising in the December/Asia TV Forum editions of WORLD SCREEN and TV ASIA.
In addition to wide distribution on the show floor at the market in Singapore, the December editions will be mailed to our unparalleled worldwide database, providing exposure of your ad to content executives across the globe. WORLD SCREEN reaches more senior-level content decision-makers around the world than any other trade magazine.
Here are the nine value-added benefits you will derive from advertising with us at ATF:
1. We will place your ad upfront in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, in TV ASIA. Please note that TV ASIA appears both inside WORLD SCREEN and as a stand-alone publication with its own publication bin at the market. When you advertise inTV ASIA, it’s like being in TWO magazines for the price of one!
2. Your company will receive a profile (including a color image of a highlighted program and the headshot of the executive interviewed) in the front section of the magazine.
3. Your company profile will also run in WORLD SCREEN NEWSFLASH, reaching our 30,000 subscribers worldwide, before the market.
4. Your profile and advertisement will also appear in the digital edition, reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the convention.
5. We will place your electronic box ad on the home page of TVAsia.ws for one month.
6. You will have your own Screening Room for ATF on our video portal WorldScreenings.com. The Screening Rooms for ATF will be extensively promoted during the weeks prior to the event.
7. Your complete program listings will appear in the digital edition of TV LISTINGS, reaching 35,000 executives a week before the market begins.
8. Your listings and stand number will also appear in the WORLD SCREEN APP, available for both iOS and Android.
9. Your company’s news will receive priority treatment in our four online daily newsletters and ten online weekly newsletters.
Space Reservations………November 9
Ad Materials…………………..November 11
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise at:
(212) 924-7620 or e-mail: [email protected]