From educational fare for preschoolers to innovative comedies for the 6-to-9 set to compelling live action for tweens and everything in between, kids’ channels and platforms remain on the hunt for breakthrough properties. Make sure your titles get the exposure they deserve ahead of Cartoon Forum and MIPJunior by participating in the inaugural TV Kids Screenings Festival, which launches on September 13.
During the TV Kids Screenings Festival, you can showcase one or more trailers of your titles—up to 10 minutes in length—on our sleek events portal. Click here for an example of what it will look like. The TV Kids Screenings Festival will be promoted with a dedicated blast to our 40,000 online subscribers featuring a comprehensive article on the titles included in the festival. You can see an example here.
The TVKidsScreeningsFestival.com destination will also be promoted in TV Kids Daily, TV Kids Weekly, TVKids.com and @tvkidsdaily on Twitter for the duration of the virtual screenings event, which will run through November 13.
The TV Kids Screenings Festival package includes:
- One or more videos included in the festival (see pricing information below). Each video is housed on its own page and will be accompanied by a description and a quote from your CEO or head of sales outlining why your series or special is unique. Click here for an example.
- Each video description will be accompanied by a link to your company’s website for buyers who require more information on the title.
- Your CEO or head of sales will be included in a comprehensive article that will appear in the TV Kids Screenings Festival blast and on the TV Kids Screenings Festival homepage.
- You will receive a Screening Room on WorldScreenings.com, our state-of-the-art video portal powered by Brightcove, with your festival selections included in the TV Kids Screenings Festival Event Room.
- The TV Kids Screenings Festival will appear as a multi-page interactive article, featuring embedded videos, in the Digital Edition of TV Kids, which will be sent as an email blast to approximately 35,000 media executives and will be extensively promoted in our newsletters, websites and social media handles.
One video: US$1,200
Two videos: US$2,000
Three videos: US$2,600
Four videos: US$3,000
Five videos: US$3,400
Deadline to Submit Materials: August 30