The May (L.A. Screenings) 2015 edition of World Screen will be available to program buyers attending the Screenings in Los Angeles, in addition to its worldwide mailing. This edition includes TV Latina, TV Niños and TV Novelas.
| Exclusive Distribution:
|• Extensive distribution throughout the Century Plaza
|• Available to buyers at all the major studios
|• Daily distribution to ten hotels in Los Angeles
|• Distribution at our suite at the Century Plaza
Here are all the FREE value-added benefits you will derive from advertising with us at the L.A. Screenings.
1) We will place your advertisement upfront in World Screen or, if you prefer, inside any of our targeted magazines—TV Latina, TV Niños or TV Novelas. These targeted magazines appear both inside World Screen—reaching the global television community—and as separate publications, with their own distribution at the L.A. Screenings and their own mailing to content executives in Latin America, the U.S. Hispanic market and Iberia. No other publishing group can give you that level of exposure.
2) Our publications will be distributed daily to the top ten hotels where buyers stay in Los Angeles, at our suite, in the lobby and on every floor of the Century Plaza, and at the Park Hyatt. In addition, we will send copies to all the major studios in Los Angeles for display in their screening rooms.
3) You will receive a company profile upfront in the magazine featuring program highlights, an image of a show, a quote from an executive at the company and a headshot.
4) Your ad will also appear in the digital edition, reaching 35,000 media execs a week before the event. For a link to our 2014 L.A. Screenings digital editions, please click here.
5) You will also get your complete program listings in a digital edition of TV Listings, which will be available to our online database of 35,000 readers a week before the market. The digital edition of TV Listings averages 15,000 views before the market begins. Don’t miss out on being included in the ultimate resource for program buyers.
6) We will also run your complete program listings, including Century Plaza suite number and executives attending, in the World Screen App and the TV Latina App. Our apps have now been downloaded more than 30,000 times.
7) You will have your own Screening Room for the L.A. Screenings on our video portals www.WorldScreenings.com and www.TVLatinaScreenings.tv. These Screening Rooms will be extensively promoted during the weeks prior to the event, and will be kept on our portals for three months.
8) As an advertiser you will get priority treatment for your product news items in our 3 daily newsletters, 9 weekly newsletters and 13 websites.
Space Reservations…..April 27
Ad Materials……………April 28
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on (212) 924-7620
or [email protected]