In our 33rd year of publishing excellence, WORLD SCREEN, with our April (MIPTV) 2018 editions, will demonstrate, yet again, why we are the most trusted and respected provider of news, interviews and analysis in the international media business. We have the best editorial team, the most comprehensive articles, the most important interviews, the most attractive layout, the finest printing (we won the Gold Ink Award for “Best Printed Trade Magazine in the World”), the best-quality paper stock, the earliest and most extensive convention distribution, and a controlled circulation. Don’t take our word for it—if you compare our recent MIPTV editions to those of our competitors, you will see an abundance of evidence pointing to our position as the number one publisher in the business.
Here are some of the articles we are publishing at MIPTV 2018:
• Federal States: As companies continue to snap up indie producers, we look at how these federations promote creativity and efficiency and explore the importance of scale today.
• Smart Shopping: A look at what’s piquing the interest of Europe’s top buyers.
TV DRAMA (Bonus Distribution: Séries Mania)
• History Speaks: Period drama remains a hot commodity.
• Political Intrigue: A wave of hit dramas are using governments, espionage and scandals as their backdrops.
TV FORMATS (Bonus Distribution: MIPFormats)
• Scripted Savvy: Leading distributors discuss finding success in the tricky business of scripted format adaptations.
• Love Is in the Air: A look at what’s new in dating and marriage formats.
• LatAm’s Finest: Our semi-annual survey of program distributors in the region, exploring the trends in new content out of Latin America.
TV KIDS (Bonus Distribution: International Emmy Kids Awards)
• Full STEAM Ahead: Spotlighting the wealth of shows incorporating science, technology, engineering, arts and math.
• Where the Girls Are: A slew of children’s shows are firmly focused on placing girls front and center.
• Spirit of Collaboration: Analyzing the do’s and don’ts of kids’ co-pros.
TV ASIA (Bonus Distribution: APOS)
• State of Pay: We hear from leading channels, operators and OTT platforms about what’s in store for Asia’s rapidly shifting media ecosystem.
• Asian Renaissance: Asian distributors are opening up new markets worldwide.
• Over the Top: A look at how OTT is developing across the Middle East and Africa.
TV REAL (Bonus Distribution: MIPDoc)
• Digital Shift: Explores how documentary producers and distributors are capitalizing on opportunities in digital.
• Crime Pays: From high-profile current investigations to long-running, reenactment-heavy series, crime docs are in high demand.
Also available at MIPTV 2018:
TV FORMATS GUIDE & WORLD SCREEN GUIDE:
Advertisers in the guides receive a full page of information about their company (including logo and executive headshot) opposite their ads. The guides will be extensively distributed at MIPTV, mailed to our database of program buyers and sent out as digital editions to 30,000-plus readers before the market. In addition, distributor profiles from the guides will run in our e-mail newsletters World Screen Weekly, TV Formats Weekly, TV Real Weekly, TV Kids Weekly or TV Drama Weekly.
Here are all the value-added free benefits you will derive from advertising with us at MIPTV:
1) We will place your advertisement on a right-hand page up front in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, inside any of our targeted magazines—TV EUROPE, TV KIDS, TV DRAMA, TV REAL, TV FORMATS, TV ASIA, TV MEA, TV LATINA and TV LISTINGS. These targeted magazines appear both inside WORLD SCREEN and as stand-alone publications with their own publication bins and hotel distribution at the markets, and their own circulation to programming executives worldwide. When you advertise in our targeted magazines, it’s like being in TWO magazines for the price of one!
2) As an advertiser, you will also get our listings services (including a color image of a program) in WORLD SCREEN, TV LISTINGS (a separate magazine) and the digital edition of TV LISTINGS.
3) Your program listings and stand number will also appear in the WORLD SCREEN APP, available for iOS and Android devices.
4) A company profile up front in the magazine featuring program highlights, an image of a show, a quote from an executive at the company and a headshot.
5) The profile will also be published in one of our daily newsletters during the weeks prior to the markets.
6) We will place your electronic button advertisement on the home page of any one of our 11 targeted websites, TVEurope.ws, TVKids.ws, TVFormats.ws, TVReal.ws, TVAsia.ws, TVLatina.ws, TVDrama.ws,
TVMEA.ws, TVUSA.ws, TVCanada.ws and TVNovelas.ws, for two months.
7) We will also run your advertisement in the digital edition—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the markets—at no charge. Please visit WorldScreen.com to see the MIPTV 2017 digital editions.
8) We will also place video clips of your programs in your own Screening Room for MIPTV on WorldScreenings.com, our video portal powered by Brightcove.
9) Your company’s product news will receive priority treatment in our four online daily newsletters, ten online weekly newsletters and 22 websites.
Want information on our March/Pre-MIPTV issue? Click here.
DEADLINES FOR THE APRIL (MIPTV, MIPDOC & MIPFORMATS) EDITIONS
World Screen Guide, TV Formats Guide
Space reservations ………………………. March 8
Advertising materials ……………………. March 12
World Screen, TV Europe, TV Kids, TV Real, TV Formats, TV Drama, TV Asia, TV Latina,
TV MEA, TV Listings
Space reservations ………………………. March 13
Advertising materials ……………………. March 15
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on
email@example.com or (212) 924-7620.