In our 32nd year of publishing excellence, World Screen, with our October (MIPCOM) 2017 editions, will demonstrate, yet again, why we are the most trusted and respected provider of news, interviews and analysis in the international media business. We have the best editorial team, the most comprehensive articles, the most important interviews, the most attractive layout, the finest printing (we won the Gold Ink Award for “Best Printed Trade Magazine in the World”), the best-quality paper stock, the earliest and most extensive convention distribution, and a controlled circulation.
Don’t take our word for it—if you compare our recent MIPCOM editions with those of our competitors, you will see an abundance of evidence pointing to our position as the number one publisher in the business.
Here are some of the articles we are publishing at MIPCOM 2017:
• Star Power A spotlight on some of TV’s biggest stars and an exploration on how producers and networks are attracting the best on-screen talent.
• State of Pay As OTT platforms continue to proliferate, we look at the state of the region’s pay-TV sector.
TV ASIA (Bonus Distribution at CASBAA)
• Show Time Pay-TV channels are fine-tuning their lineups as competition for viewers’ time intensifies.
• Film Here! Looking at the range of production incentives available to foreign producers across the region.
TV LATINA (Bonus Distribution at Chile Media Show)
• Expanding Horizons Latin American content is conquering new markets.
• Crime Time Analyzing what’s new in crime drama.
• French Flair The French drama sector is reaching new highs.
TV KIDS (Bonus Distribution at MIPJunior)
• Hit Seekers An in-depth look at what leading buyers and commissioners are looking for to continue serving the needs of their viewers.
• Back for More Producers and distributors weigh in on how to keep shows fresh season after season.
• I Need a Hero! Spotlights kids’ shows about superheroes.
• Real Kids From wildlife to game shows and more, there are numerous live-action factual shows for young audiences.
• Brand Licensing Europe Report Trends in the licensing and merchandising business.
• Partner Potential As producers seek to raise the bar in high-end factual, co-productions across borders have become increasingly important.
• Home Sweet Home Demand is high for series about home design and renovation. How are distributors and producers innovating the genre?
• Demanding Buyers Leading broadcasters weigh in on their format needs.
• Let’s Dance Checking in on what’s new in dance formats.
• Strip Tease Exploring the market for high-volume formats that can be broadcast Monday to Friday in daytime or access slots.
Also available at MIPCOM 2017:
TV DRAMA GUIDE & TV KIDS GUIDE
Advertisers in the guides receive a full page of information about their company (including logo and executive headshot) opposite their ads. The guides will be extensively distributed at MIPCOM, mailed to our database of program buyers and sent out as digital editions to 30,000-plus readers before the market. In addition, distributor profiles from the guides will run in our e-mail newsletters TV Drama Weekly or TV Kids Weekly. TV Kids Guide will also be distributed at MIPJunior.
Here are the nine value-added free benefits you will derive from advertising with us at MIPCOM.
1) We will place your advertisement on a right-hand page up front in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, inside any of our targeted magazines—TV EUROPE, TV KIDS, TV DRAMA, TV REAL, TV FORMATS, TV ASIA, TV MEA, TV LATINA and TV LISTINGS. These targeted magazines appear both inside WORLD SCREEN and as stand-alone publications with their own publication bins and hotel distribution at the markets, and their own circulation to programming executives worldwide. When you advertise in our targeted magazines, it’s like being in TWO magazines for the price of one!
2) A company profile up front in the magazine featuring program highlights, an image of a show, a quote from an executive at the company and a headshot.
3) The profile will also be published in one of our daily newsletters during the week prior to the market.
4) As an advertiser, you will also get our listings services (including a color image of a program) in WORLD SCREEN, TV LISTINGS (a separate magazine) and the digital edition of TV LISTINGS.
6) We will also place video clips of your programs in your own Screening Room for MIPCOM on WorldScreenings.com, our video portal powered by Brightcove, for two months.
7) We will also run your profile and advertisement in the digital edition—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the markets—at no charge. Please visit WorldScreen.com to see the MIPCOM 2016 digital editions.
8) We will place your electronic box advertisement on the home page of any one of our 11 targeted websites, TVEurope.ws, TVKids.ws, TVFormats.ws, TVReal.ws, TVAsia.ws, TVLatina.ws, TVDrama.ws, TVMEA.ws, TVUSA.ws, TVCanada.ws and TVNovelas.ws, for two months.
9) Your company’s product news will receive priority treatment in our four online daily newsletters, ten online weekly newsletters and 22 websites.
Want information on our pre-MIPCOM edition? Click here.
DEADLINES FOR THE OCTOBER EDITIONS:
TV Kids Guide, TV Drama Guide, TV Kids Brand Licensing Report
Space reservations ………………………. September 8
Advertising materials ……………………. September 14
World Screen, TV Europe, TV Kids, TV Drama, TV Real, TV Formats, TV Asia, TV Latina, TV MEA, TV Listings*
Space reservations ………………………. September 19
Advertising materials ……………………. September 21
*The editorial deadline to be included in TV Listings
and the World Screen App is September 8.
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on
[email protected] or (212) 924-7620