In our 32nd year of publishing excellence, WORLD SCREEN, with our April (MIPTV) 2017 editions, will demonstrate, yet again, why we are the most trusted and respected provider of news, interviews and analysis in the international media business. We have the best editorial team, the most comprehensive articles, the most important interviews, the most attractive layout, the finest printing (we won the Gold Ink Award for “Best Printed Trade Magazine in the World”), the best-quality paper stock, the earliest and most extensive convention distribution, and a controlled circulation. Don’t take our word for it—if you compare our recent MIPTV editions to those of our competitors, you will see an abundance of evidence pointing to our position as the number one publisher in the business.
Here are some of the articles we are publishing at MIPTV 2017:
• European Giants: From innovative formats to high-end scripted, European television is making an impact across the globe.
• Savvy Schedulers: A look at what’s piquing the interest of Europe’s top buyers.
TV DRAMA (Bonus Distribution: Séries Mania)
• Creative Pacts: Distributors weigh in on the hunt for talent and the art of successful collaboration.
• Turkish Tales: A look at how companies are sustaining interest in Turkish drama.
TV FORMATS (Bonus Distribution: MIPFormats)
• Get in the Game: There are a slew of game shows in the market; how are companies keeping the genre innovative?
• Sound of Music: Amid the crowded landscape of formats for wannabe singers, what does it take to stand out?
• Expanding Horizons: Our semi-annual survey of program distributors in the region.
TV KIDS (Bonus Distribution: International Emmy Kids Awards)
• In Development: A look at the factors producers take into account when building their development slates.
• Toy Stories: What is the key to success when turning a toy brand into a hit TV series?
• Youngest Ones: Spotlighting the trends in preschool content.
TV ASIA (Bonus Distribution: APOS)
• Digital Disruption: As OTT picks up pace, telcos, pay-TV incumbents, digital upstarts and content owners weigh in on the shifting media ecosystem.
• Going Local: Formats continue to generate solid sales across the Middle East and Africa as platforms up their original programming commitments.
TV REAL (Bonus Distribution: MIPDoc)
• Wild Times: Exploring the latest developments in wildlife programming, including 4K and new camera technologies.
• Travel Guides: Distributors are offering up new spins on travel programming.
Also available at MIPTV 2017:
TV FORMATS GUIDE & WORLD SCREEN GUIDE:
Advertisers in the guides receive a full page of information about their company (including logo and executive headshot) opposite their ads. The guides will be extensively distributed at MIPTV, mailed to our database of program buyers and sent out as digital editions to 30,000-plus readers before the market. In addition, distributor profiles from the guides will run in our e-mail newsletters World Screen Weekly, TV Formats Weekly, TV Real Weekly, TV Kids Weekly or TV Drama Weekly.
Here are all the value-added free benefits you will derive from advertising with us at MIPTV:
1) We will place your advertisement on a right-hand page upfront in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, inside any of our targeted magazines—TV EUROPE, TV KIDS, TV DRAMA, TV REAL, TV FORMATS, TV ASIA, TV MEA, TV LATINA and TV LISTINGS. These targeted magazines appear both inside WORLD SCREEN and as stand-alone publications with their own publication bins and hotel distribution at the markets, and their own circulation to programming executives worldwide. When you advertise in our targeted magazines, it’s like being in TWO magazines for the price of one!
2) As an advertiser, you will also get our listings services (including a color image of a program) in WORLD SCREEN, TV LISTINGS (a separate magazine), and the digital edition of TV LISTINGS.
3) Your program listings and stand number will also appear in the WORLD SCREEN APP, available for iOS and Android devices.
4) A company profile upfront in the magazine featuring program highlights, an image of a show, a quote from an executive at the company and a headshot.
5) The profile will also be published in one of our daily newsletters during the week prior to the markets.
6) We will place your electronic button advertisement on the home page of any one of our 11 targeted websites, TVEurope.ws, TVKids.ws, TVFormats.ws, TVReal.ws, TVAsia.ws, TVLatina.ws, TVDrama.ws, TVMEA.ws, TVUSA.ws, TVCanada.ws and TVNovelas.ws, for two months.
7) We will also run your advertisement in the digital edition—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the markets—at no charge. Please visit WorldScreen.com to see the MIPTV 2016 digital editions.
8) We will also place video clips of your programs in your own Screening Room for MIPTV on WorldScreenings.com, our video portal powered by Brightcove.
9) Your company’s product news will receive priority treatment in our four online daily newsletters, ten online weekly newsletters and 13 websites.
Want information on our March/Pre-MIPTV issue? Click here.
DEADLINES FOR THE APRIL (MIPTV, MIPDOC & MIPFORMATS) EDITIONS
World Screen Guide, TV Formats Guide
Space reservations ………………………. March 2
Advertising materials ……………………. March 6
World Screen, TV Europe, TV Kids, TV Real, TV Formats, TV Drama, TV Asia, TV Latina,
TV MEA, TV Listings*
Space reservations ………………………. March 6
Advertising materials ……………………. March 9
*The editorial deadline to be included in TV Listings is March 1.
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on
email@example.com or (212) 924-7620.