In our 27th year of publishing excellence, World Screen, with our October (MIPCOM and
We have the best editorial team, the most comprehensive articles, the most important interviews, the most attractive layout, the finest printing (we won the 2010 Gold Ink Award for "Best Printed Trade Magazine in the World"), the best-quality paper stock, the earliest and most extensive convention distribution, and a controlled circulation. Don't take our word for it—if you compare our recent MIPCOM editions to those of our competitors, you will see an abundance of evidence pointing to our position as the number one publisher in the business. Here are some of the articles we will be publishing in this issue.
Also available at MIPCOM and MIP Junior 2012:
In addition, here are all the value-added benefits you will derive from advertising with us at MIPCOM.
1) We will place your advertisement on a right-hand page upfront in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, inside any of our targeted magazines—TV EUROPE, TV KIDS, TV REAL, TV FORMATS, TV ASIA PACIFIC, TV MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA, TV LATINA and TV LISTINGS. These targeted magazines appear both inside WORLD SCREEN and as stand-alone publications with their own publication bins and hotel distribution at the markets, and their own circulation to programming executives worldwide. When you advertise in our targeted magazines, it's like being in TWO magazines for the price of one!
2) As an advertiser, you will also get our listings services (including a color image of a program and company logo) in these four platforms—free of charge:
3) A company profile upfront in the magazine featuring program highlights, an image of a show, a quote from an executive at the company and a headshot.
4) We will place your electronic button advertisement in any of our 12 targeted web pages for three months (please go to www.tveurope.ws for examples).
5) We will also run your advertisement in the digital edition—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the markets—at no charge. Please visit WorldScreen.com to see the MIPCOM 2011 digital editions.
6) We will also place video clips of your programs in your own MIPCOM Screening Room on WorldScreenings.com, our video portal powered by Brightcove.
7) Your company's product news will receive priority treatment in our two online daily newsletters and eight online weekly newsletters.
DEADLINES FOR THE OCTOBER (MIPCOM and MIP JUNIOR) EDITIONS:
TV Formats Distributors Guide, TV Kids Distributors Guide,
Space reservations ............................ September 4
World Screen, TV Europe, TV Kids, TV Real, TV Formats, TV Asia Pacific, TV Latina,
Space reservations ............................ September 11
*The editorial deadline to be included in TV Listings and the World Screen App is August 31.
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise (email@example.com)