- The GUIDE provides readers with information on distribution companies and programs available throughout the world.
- The GUIDE is an annual source of valuable information for program buyers worldwide.
- The GUIDE offers advertisers a full page of information opposite each ad, featuring details about their company, a logo, a headshot and a half-page statement from the CEO or head of sales.
- The GUIDE is a portable reference book—measuring 4 x 8 inches—providing recipients with easy access to its information.
- The GUIDE is extensively distributed at MIPTV and at the L.A. Screenings.
- The GUIDE is mailed to 4,000 programming decision-makers culled from our audited circulation list.
- The GUIDE contains a variety of information on programming trends, and exclusive interviews with the top executives in the media industry.
- The GUIDE is designed by the same award-winning team that publishes our 16 other publications, 19 newsletters and International Emmy, the International Academy’s annual publication.
- The GUIDE is printed with the best paper and the best printing equipment available.
- We will also post each company profile printed in the GUIDE in WORLD SCREEN WEEKLY, our online newsletter reaching 25,000 media executives every Thursday.
- The GUIDE will also be available as a digital publication, sent to 35,000 media executives a week before MIPTV and available on our website for one year.
You can trust us to provide you with a targeted, attractive, and
extremely effective way to reach your target audience all year long.
Space Reservations……….March 2
Ad Materials………………March 6
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise at (212) 924-7620
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org