Our June 2017 editions will be available at four markets: NATPE Budapest, Sunny Side of the Doc, Conecta Fiction and Licensing Expo!
- REPEATING SUCCESS: WORLD SCREEN surveys leading distributors about the kinds of formats that are in high demand among broadcasters across Western and Eastern Europe.
- EUROPE TO THE WORLD: TV EUROPE explores how European producers are stepping up their co-production activities to make scripted series that will travel the globe. Bonus Distribution for TV EUROPE at Conecta Fiction.
- GETTING REAL: TV EUROPE looks at the kinds of documentary specials and factual series that are being sought out by broadcasters across the region. Bonus Distribution at Sunny Side of the Doc.
- BRAND PLANS: In TV KIDS, we analyze licensing and merchandising strategies for new kids’ shows. Bonus Distribution at Licensing Expo.
Here are all the value-added benefits you will derive from advertising in our June editions.
- We will place your advertisement up front in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, inside our targeted magazines TV EUROPE or TV KIDS. These targeted magazines appear inside WORLD SCREEN and as separate publications, with their own distribution at NATPE Budapest. TV KIDS will also be distributed at Licensing Expo. TV EUROPE has bonus distribution at Sunny Side of the Doc and Conecta Fiction.
- You will receive a company profile upfront in the magazine where you can feature program highlights, an image of a show, a quote from an executive at the company and a headshot.
- Your profile will also run in WORLD SCREEN NEWSFLASH, TV DRAMA DAILY or TV KIDS DAILY before the markets.
- Your ad will also appear in the digital editions, reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the conventions.
- You will have your own Screening Room on our video portal WorldScreenings.com. The Screening Rooms for NATPE Budapest/Sunny Side/Conecta Fiction/Licensing Expo will be extensively promoted during the weeks prior to the events, and will be kept on our portal for two months.
- Your program listings, including suite or booth number at the InterContinental Hotel in Budapest, will be available in the digital edition of TV LISTINGS. The digital edition of TV LISTINGS, sent to 35,000 executives, averages 15,000 views before the market begins. Don’t miss out on being included in the ultimate resource for program buyers.
- Your complete program listings will also be published in the World Screen App, available for iOS and Android.
- We will place your electronic button ad in TVEurope.ws, TVDrama.ws, TVReal.ws,TVFormats.ws, TVNovelas.ws or TVKids.ws for two months.
- As an advertiser you will get priority treatment for your product news items in our 4 daily newsletters, 10 weekly newsletters and 22 websites.
Space Reservations………May 5
Ad Materials………………..May 8
World Screen, TV Europe
Space Reservations………May 22
Ad Materials………………..May 24
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise at:
(212) 924-7620 or e-mail: email@example.com