In our 31st year of publishing excellence, World Screen, with our October (MIPCOM) 2016 editions, will demonstrate, yet again, why we are the most trusted and respected provider of news, interviews and analysis in the international media business. We have the best editorial team, the most comprehensive articles, the most important interviews, the most attractive layout, the finest printing (we won the Gold Ink Award for “Best Printed Trade Magazine in the World”), the best-quality paper stock, the earliest and most extensive convention distribution, and a controlled circulation.
Don’t take our word for it—if you compare our recent MIPCOM editions with those of our competitors, you will see an abundance of evidence pointing to our position as the number one publisher in the business.
Here are some of the articles we are publishing at MIPCOM 2016:
• Write Stuff: A look at the writers and showrunners who continue to raise the bar in scripted programming.
• Market Profile: U.K.: The latest developments taking place across the British media sector.
• Film Here!: Spotlighting the European markets that are working to entice foreign producers.
TV ASIAPAC (Bonus Distribution at CASBAA)
• Japan’s Time to Shine: A look at the MIPCOM Country of Honour.
• Local Flavor: Pan-regional pay-TV networks are stepping up original-content initiatives.
TV LATINA (Bonus Distribution at Chile Media Show)
• Universal Stories: LatAm distributors are targeting new markets.
• Way Back When: Innovation in history docs.
• Good Taste: With so many food-related series on the market, what does it take to stand out?
• Hyper Real: The opportunities for VR in factual content.
TV KIDS (Bonus Distribution at MIPJunior)
• Reading Room: Insight into the process of turning books and comics into hit TV series.
• France in Focus: Profiling the leading players and key trends in this major animation production market.
• Ready, Set, Action!: Charting the challenges and opportunities in live-action series and specials for kids.
• Let’s Get Digital: The strategies being employed to develop eBooks, apps and other digital extensions.
• BLE Report: Trends in the licensing and merchandising business, ahead of Brand Licensing Europe.
• Scandinavian Stories: A look at what’s new in Scandi drama.
• Fact & Fiction: Scripted series and movies based on real-life events are in demand.
• Perfect Pairings: Distributors and broadcasters are entering multi-country alliances to develop compelling formats that will travel.
• What Would You Do?: Social-experiment formats are all the rage.
• The OTT Race: OTT is gaining ground across the Middle East and Africa.
Also available at MIPCOM 2016:
TV DRAMA GUIDE & TV KIDS GUIDE
Advertisers in the guides receive a full page of information about their company (including logo and executive headshot) opposite their ads. The guides will be extensively distributed at MIPCOM, mailed to our database of program buyers and sent out as digital editions to 30,000-plus readers before the market. In addition, distributor profiles from the guides will run in our e-mail newsletters TV Drama Weekly or TV Kids Weekly.
Here are the nine value-added free benefits you will derive from advertising with us at MIPCOM.
1) We will place your advertisement on a right-hand page upfront in WORLD SCREEN or, if you prefer, inside any of our targeted magazines—TV EUROPE, TV KIDS, TV DRAMA, TV REAL, TV FORMATS, TV ASIA, TV MEA, TV LATINA and TV LISTINGS. These targeted magazines appear both inside WORLD SCREEN and as stand-alone publications with their own publication bins and hotel distribution at the markets, and their own circulation to programming executives worldwide. When you advertise in our targeted magazines, it’s like being in TWO magazines for the price of one!
2) A company profile upfront in the magazine featuring program highlights, an image of a show, a quote from an executive at the company and a headshot.
3) The profile will also be published in one of our daily newsletters during the week prior to the market.
4) As an advertiser, you will also get our listings services (including a color image of a program and company logo) in WORLD SCREEN, TV LISTINGS (a separate magazine) and the digital edition of TV LISTINGS.
6) We will also place video clips of your programs in your own Screening Room for MIPCOM onWorldScreenings.com, our video portal powered by Brightcove.
7) We will also run your profile and advertisement in the digital edition—reaching 35,000 media executives a week before the markets—at no charge. Please visit WorldScreen.com to see theMIPCOM 2015 digital editions.
8) We will place your electronic button advertisement on the home page of any one of our 11 targeted websites, TVEurope.ws, TVKids.ws, TVFormats.ws, TVReal.ws, TVAsia.ws, TVLatina.ws,TVDrama.ws, TVMEA.ws, TVUSA.ws, TVCanada.ws and TVNovelas.ws, for three months.
9) Your company’s product news will receive priority treatment in our four online daily newsletters, ten online weekly newsletters and 13 websites.
Want information on our pre-MIPCOM edition? Click here.
DEADLINES FOR THE OCTOBER EDITIONS:
TV Kids Guide, TV Drama Guide, BLE Report
Space reservations ………………………. September 9
Advertising materials ……………………. September 15
World Screen, TV Europe, TV Kids,
TV Drama, TV Real, TV Formats, TV Asia, TV Latina, TV MEA, TV Listings*
Space reservations ………………………. September 20
Advertising materials ……………………. September 22
*The editorial deadline to be included in TV Listings
and the World Screen App is September 9.
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on
firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 924-7620