• Now in its 12th edition, the GUIDE is the only directory exclusively devoted to the business of program distribution in Latin America, the U.S. Hispanic market and Iberia.
• The GUIDE is an annual source of valuable information for program buyers in the region.
• The GUIDE offers advertisers a full page of information opposite each ad.
• The GUIDE is a portable reference book—measuring 4 x 8 inches—providing recipients with easy access to its information.
• The GUIDE is extensively distributed at NATPE and the L.A. Screenings.
• The GUIDE is mailed to 3,000 programming decision-makers at terrestrial, cable and satellite services in Latin America, the U.S. Hispanic market and Iberia.
• The GUIDE is written in Spanish and edited by the same company that brings you WORLD SCREEN, TV LATINA and the TV LATINA CHANNELS GUIDE, offering a reliable source of information.
• The GUIDE contains a variety of information on programming trends, and exclusive interviews with the top executives in the business.
• The GUIDE is designed by the same award-winning team that publishes our 17 other publications, 16 newsletters and the International Emmy Magazine.
• All the distributors featured in the GUIDE will have their own Screening Room on TVLatinaScreenings.tv, our innovative video portal.
• The GUIDE is printed with the best paper and the best printing equipment available.
• We will also post each company profile printed in the GUIDE in TV LATINA SEMANAL, our weekly online newsletter reaching 8,000 media executives in Latin America, the U.S. Hispanic market and Iberia.
• The GUIDE will also be available as a digital publication, sent to 35,000 media executives and available on our website for one year.
You can trust us to provide you with a targeted, attractive and extremely effective way to reach your target audience all year long.
Space . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . December 11
Materials . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . December 15
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 924-7620