TV Kids Guide is the only portable annual reference book for the international children’s programming industry.
The Guide will be mailed to approximately 4,000 programming decision-makers and licensing executives throughout the world. It will also be sent to toy manufacturers, producers and advertising agencies worldwide.
The Guide will provide readers with:
• Information on distribution companies and programs available throughout the world.
• Interviews with top executives in the children’s programming industry.
Advertisers will receive a full page of information about their company opposite the advertisement.
This page includes:
• Complete information about your firm, including address, phone, website and principal executives.
• The logo of your company.
• Listings of your top properties.
• A half-page statement from your company’s CEO or head of sales, together with his/her color image.
• Your advertisement and editorial page will also appear in the digital edition of the Guide, which will be sent to 35,000 media executives two weeks before MIPJunior and will be available on our website for one year.
• Your company’s profile will also be placed in TV Kids Weekly, our online newsletter reaching 25,000 media executives every Friday.
Space reservations ………………………… September 9
Advertising materials ………………………. September 15
For more information, please contact Ricardo Guise on
email@example.com or (212) 924-7620