Selling formats to the worldwide market?
Don't miss out on being included in the only comprehensive
source on format distributors around the world.
The TV FORMATS DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE is the latest in WORLD SCREEN's series of portable directories on the key content sellers in the media business, following the tremendous success of the WORLD SCREEN DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE and the TV KIDS DISTRIBUTORS GUIDE. It will be available at MIPCOM.
- The GUIDE provides readers with information on format distribution companies and programs available throughout the world.
- The GUIDE is as an annual source of valuable information for format buyers worldwide.
- The GUIDE offers advertisers a full editorial page opposite each ad, featuring information about their company, titles, a logo, a headshot and a half-page statement from the CEO or head of sales.
- The GUIDE is a portable reference book—measuring
4 x 8 inches—providing recipients with easy access to its information.
- The GUIDE will be extensively distributed at MIPCOM.
- The GUIDE will be mailed to 3,000 programming decision-makers culled from our audited circulation list.
- The GUIDE contains a variety of information on programming trends, and exclusive interviews with the top executives in the format industry.
- The GUIDE is designed by the same award-winning team that publishes our 12 other publications, ten newsletters and the International Emmys Almanac.
- The GUIDE is printed with the best paper and the best printing equipment available.
- We will also post each company profile printed in the GUIDE in TV FORMATS WEEKLY, our online newsletter reaching 35,000 media executives every Monday.
- The GUIDE will also be available as a digital publication, sent to 35,000 media executives a week before MIPCOM and available on our website for one year. See last year's edition here.
You can trust us to provide you with a targeted, attractive, and extremely effective way to reach your target audience all year long.
Space reservations .............................. September 4
Advertising materials ........................... September 7